Sunday, July 27, 2008

High Performance JUNIOR TEAM Blog: July 25th

Oi people well this is Emma again. Well today was one of the coolest and fun days that we have had here in Brazil. Well we went to Sugar Loaf and I am terrified of heights and we went up this big rock that grew up out of the ground and then became a mountain, haha. Then we came back to the hotel and ate lunch and changed to go to the youth’s game, they did so good they beat a team in 5 games. We went back to the hotel ate dinner and got ready to go SAMBA oh my gosh we had so much fun there it was a club and I think that there music is different from our music in the states. We came back to the hotel and slept. This has been the coolest experience that I have had in my life, I love the girls and the coaches they have made me feel like a Utahan haha. Obrigado

Bonjour haha jk Oi from Brazil! This is Fiona again. Today was fetchin awesome! Well there is this big rock haha well mountain and it is called Sugar Loaf. We went up on a cable car it was so much fun. being on a high mountain was cool. I felt like I was gonna fall every time I looked over the bars. After that we got back and then went to the youth’s game they did so good. They won in 5 it was the best they have played yet I think. So when we arrived back to the hotel we got ready to go eat then samba! Oh my Hannah Montana it was way fun. It was very different to our clubs back in Utah but it was fun. We danced with our bottles of water while everybody else had beers it was funny. Anyways its really late so I am gonna hit the sack. So nighterz to all those in Utah and Idaho.

No comments: